|| Associate System Engineer (NOC) [4000154-11]
About Our client
* A Singapore-based security solution provider with years of experience and accolades in providing secure, reliable and state-of-the-art security solutions to help our Customers manage and mitigate the myriad of security threats inherent and unique to their environment.
* Deliver full turn-key security solutions from design, development, integration, testing, commissioning to post-implementation maintenance.
* Responsible for the monitoring of servers, systems & networks on an 24 X 7 basis
* Provide escalation point for system generated events/alerts and user generated incidents
* Comply with established Standard Operating Procedures in response to system alerts and routine tasks with consistent accuracy
* Perform tasks as defined in the NOC Shift Report. These tasks include performing backups, checking status of current jobs and tape management
* Demonstrate initiative and provide feedback on existing processes and procedures, submitting ideas for on-going improvements and assist to review documentation on a continuous basis
* Adopt a flexible work schedule and to work additional hours when there is a need as directed by the Supervisor
* ITE/Diploma in Computer Studies/Science
* ITIL Foundation V3 is preferred
* Have at least 2 years’ experience
* Must be detail-oriented and proficient in troubleshooting
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experienced with monitoring tools – CA Nimsoft and HP Operation Manager
* Ability to work and communicate effectively in a team environment
* Comfortable in a fast-pace environment, working across multiple platforms simultaneously
* Be punctual and dependable
* Have the desire to learn and ability to react quickly to a changing environment
Please furnish us with COMPLETE information as outlined below and email us your latest CV in Microsoft Word Format to email@example.com. Incomplete applications will NOT be considered.
Name & Gender:
Country of Birth:
AWS / Bonus If any:
Time free for the Interview:
Summary / Remarks:
Our consultants will review your resume once we have receive them, and will get back to you soonest possible should there be a good fitting with the above mention opportunity.
Apply Now without LinkedIn Account
2082 Total Views 5 Views Today