About our client
* Established distributor and retailer of international brand names in sports, active lifestyle and fashion products.
* Footprint in Asia trends across 9 countries with offices in Singapore, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand.
* Vision: To be the premier global lifestyle company, fulfilling our customers’ lifestyle needs by introducing reputable products of quality, performance, style and value.
* Mission: To be one of the leading purveyors of renowned lifestyle global brand-names in fashion, sports and active lifestyle.
They are a regional distributor and retail company based in Singapore for a number of globally renowned footwear and sports accessories brands.
They are seeking a self-motivated and committed person to join their team as :
Sales Manager (SEA)
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible and accountable for the performance of the Nike Accessories business in the Southeast Asia (SEA). Key responsibility is to increase sales and market penetration of the assigned brand by developing sales strategies and marketing initiatives. Ensure good working relationship with the brand principal as well as retailers in the region.
This position that calls for an individual with 3-5 years’ wholesale/retail experience in consumer and/or sports or fashion related industries. You should be commercially astute and independent, possess leadership qualities and good communications skills to lead/ influence cross-culturally. Travelling within the region is expected (25%).
* Lead, coach and develop the team in Singapore consisting of a merchandiser and 2 sales personnel with dotted reporting from the regional sales teams.
* Business planning and product management – Nike Accessories for Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines.
* Achieve sales, profitability and inventory targets of the brand.
* Develop and execute long term business and strategic plans to meet future needs and expectations.
* Budgeting, sales forecasting, assortment planning and inventory management to maximize efficiency and profitability.
* Responsible for price-setting and pricing strategies to achieve company gross margin targets across the region.
* Compilation of monthly reports to analyse sales trends and profitability of products, product management proposals and market/competitor survey and observations.
* Ensure that SOPs are adhered by the team. Refine SOPs where necessary to further improve productivity and reduce redundancy.
* Provide product training to own retail team and other retailers on a timely basis.
* Manage the sell-through and brand presentation of the brand in our retail entities.
* Resolve defective / warranty claims with suppliers and retailers on a timely basis.
* Enhance brand image / equity / value of the brand.
* Develop marketing and marketing communications strategies across all medias including digital and social platforms.
* Any other tasks as assigned by Management.