|| Senior System Engineer (Database) [4000151-11]
About Our client
* A Singapore-based security solution provider with years of experience and accolades in providing secure, reliable and state-of-the-art security solutions to help our Customers manage and mitigate the myriad of security threats inherent and unique to their environment.
* Deliver full turn-key security solutions from design, development, integration, testing, commissioning to post-implementation maintenance.
* Experience in managing production databases
* Perform installation and configuration of Microsoft SQL databases, upgrades and performance tuning and trouble-shooting technical issues
* Ensure reliability and availability of database systems
* Design and implement high availability solutions such as database cluster & replication to minimize downtime in the event of disaster
* Implement database backup solutions, clone disk mirroring and Veritas Netbackup
* Handle multiple projects and carry out technical tasks within stipulated time
* Degree in Computer Studies or equivalent
* Have 3 – 5 years’ industry experience in relevant field
* Basic system and networking knowledge are essential
* An added advantage if candidate has the following experience:
– Oracle RAC, Data Guard and PL/SQL
– other RDBMS products such as Oracle and IBM DB2
– Windows Server 2003 administration
– Unix shell scripting
* Willing to learn, meticulous and independent with good communication skills
* Good team player
Please furnish us with COMPLETE information as outlined below and email us your latest CV in Microsoft Word Format to email@example.com. Incomplete applications will NOT be considered.
Name & Gender:
Country of Birth:
AWS / Bonus If any:
Time free for the Interview:
Summary / Remarks:
Our consultants will review your resume once we have receive them, and will get back to you soonest possible should there be a good fitting with the above mention opportunity.
Apply Now without LinkedIn Account
1894 Total Views 3 Views Today