|| Service Support Engineer [4000150-11]
About Our client
* A Singapore-based security solution provider with years of experience and accolades in providing secure, reliable and state-of-the-art security solutions to help our Customers manage and mitigate the myriad of security threats inherent and unique to their environment.
* Deliver full turn-key security solutions from design, development, integration, testing, commissioning to post-implementation maintenance.
* Technical front end support to end users
* Troubleshooting on both hardware and software issues (e.g. Laptops, PCs, printers, scanners and network connectivity issues)
* To assist in other IT related projects or activities (such as upgrades, changes, maintenance and relocation)
* Update the incident and coordinate with the helpdesk team or other support group to close the incident
* Respond to customer calls which will include problem identification, escalation and resolution of hardware and software problems
* Understand and perform the various customer Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements and elevate or escalate issues when appropriate and/or according to established procedures
* ITE/Diploma in Information Technology/Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent
* Knowledge in hardware troubleshooting & desktop support is an advantage
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
Please furnish us with COMPLETE information as outlined below and email us your latest CV in Microsoft Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete applications will NOT be considered.
Name & Gender:
Country of Birth:
AWS / Bonus If any:
Time free for the Interview:
Summary / Remarks:
Our consultants will review your resume once we have receive them, and will get back to you soonest possible should there be a good fitting with the above mention opportunity.
Apply Now without LinkedIn Account
2629 Total Views 2 Views Today