|| Software Developer (.Net / MVC) [500019-16]
• To design, code and test Retail software applications to support client’s business objectives.
• To develop system specifications and test plans
• Ensure systems delivered are properly tested and meet specifications
The role of Software Developer reports directly to the TP.Net unit head, Asia Pacific, works closely with the project managers, and the support team.
Formal Education & Certification
• Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Knowledge & Experience
• At least 3 years of experience in software application design and development
• Good written and spoken English.
• Experience in discussing and specifying customer requirements
• Good knowledge in point-of-sales and retail business industry will be advantageous
• Knowledge of
– Operating System Windows 2003/XP/XP embedded/WePOS/Win7
– Database-SQL Server 2005 /2008 R2/ MS Express
– Object Oriented Programming
– Microsoft.Net (Visual Studio 2008 & 2010, .Net Framework 3.5 & 4.0, C# and VB.Net), XSLT
– XML – Basic, Development (DOM) and W3C Standard
– Crystal Reports Version II, Automated Test Software, MKS and Windows Installer XML
– jQuery, AngularJS
Please furnish us with COMPLETE information as outlined below and email us your latest CV in Microsoft Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete applications will NOT be considered.
Name & Gender:
Country of Birth:
AWS / Bonus If any:
Time free for the Interview:
Summary / Remarks:
Our consultants will review your resume once we have receive them, and will get back to you soonest possible should there be a good fitting with the above mention opportunity.
Apply Now without LinkedIn Account
2943 Total Views 9 Views Today