|| Software Developer x 4 & Team Lead x 4 (Philippine Office) [5000192-37]
The role of POS Software developer reports directly to the Project Manager, with the Project team.
* To design, code and test Retail software applications to support client’s business objectives.
* To develop system specifications and test plans
* Ensure systems delivered are properly tested and meet specifications
* To provide continuous system enhancement
* Degree in Computer-related field and/or 3 years equivalent work experience.
* 3 to 5 years experience in software application design and development
* Good knowledge in point-of-sales and retail business industry will be advantageous
* Experience in VB, C# and web services in Windows environment.
* Strong knowledge in architecture and operating environment of the solution; as well as discuss its specific features, characteristics, functionality and design to meet clients’ technical requirements.
* Good object-oriented system design skills; knowledge of Unified Modeling Language (UML) tool; and experience with MS/SQL, .net framework would be advantageous.
* Good presentation / communication skills in English.
* Ability to work under pressure
* Keen attention to detail
* Strong customer service orientation
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Please furnish us with COMPLETE information as outlined below and email us your latest CV in Microsoft Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete applications will NOT be considered.
Name & Gender:
Country of Birth:
AWS / Bonus If any:
Time free for the Interview:
Summary / Remarks:
Our consultants will review your resume once we have receive them, and will get back to you soonest possible should there be a good fitting with the above mention opportunity.
Apply Now without LinkedIn Account
2215 Total Views 5 Views Today