ABOUT OUR CLIENT
* One of the world’s leading providers of IT solutions and services to retail banks and the retail industry.
* Main focus of the Group’s comprehensive portfolio lies on business process optimization, especially in the branch operations of both sectors.
* Supply IT services across the world.
* Established a presence in around 130 countries around the globe, giving it an outstanding profile when it comes to customer proximity.
* Parent company has subsidiaries in 42 countries.
* Has a total workforce of around 9,000 people. Over half are based outside Germany.
The role of QC Engineer reports directly to Quality Manager and is dotted-line to the respective Project Manager of the Project Team.
* Establish and maintain a separate environment, at best possible close to intended environment, to verify and validate the installation will complete successfully and delivery is installed correctly.
* Verify and validate the software delivery behaves and functions according to the agreed specified requirements and fulfill its intended use.
* Perform the verification and validation with supported Test Cases.
* Record verification and validation results accordingly in an established tracking tool, if any.
* Develop and maintain manual test cases or test scenarios according to the agreed specified requirements.
* Develop and maintain automated test scripts when appropriate according to the agreed specified requirements.
* Manual and automated test cases are maintained with up to date and correct information.
* Manual and automated test cases are maintained in a way that will facilitate ease of reading, understanding and execute through with layman industry terminologies.
* Communicate the issues efficiently with respective person in charge of the Team.
* Maintain the issues with up to date and correct information.
* Generate necessary report for status update by project based on the issues list.
* Develop and maintain Release Notes for any software delivery releases.
* Perform the release timely with complete deliverables to the assigned person in charge.
* Maintain the releases and deliverables timely in common repository within the department for information sharing and project tracking purposes.
* Serve as consultancy contact for departmental Support staff when required for production issues.
* Develop and maintain training slides for project when required.
* Serve as a trainer to conduct train-the-trainer trainings when required by project.
* Minimum with Diploma in computer science, computer engineering or related field.
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field is preferred.
* Minimum with three year experience in software testing.
* Knowledge and understanding of software development life cycle.
* Knowledge in programming, SQL Server or Technical specification is preferred.
* Demonstrated software testing skills.
* Ability to make sound and logical judgments.
* Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, multi-tasking environment.
* Relatively strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
* Strong and sound analytical and logical problem solving skills