<Name of the Company>
About the Company: Include details such as company’s mission and objectives>
<Job Description e.g. Reporting to the HR Manager, your primary focus will include managing employee relations matters, performance management and staff rewards and recognition programmes. You will be working closely and independently with line staff on these roles. In addition, you will also be required to recommend changes to existing policies and schemes whenever necessary>
<Job Requirements e.g. include educational qualifications, required experience and any other competencies required for the role
- Degree in Human Resources with at least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Results-oriented team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a desire to strive for continuous improvement
- Self-motivated, independent, committed and resourceful; with initiative and drive to deliver organized and meticulous work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications>
Please send in your resume with expected salary to:
<The Hiring Manager>
[Industry of focus]
Company Background & Job Purpose
Our [business type] requires an experienced HR executive to join our Human Resource team for an immediate start. The successful candidate will work in a dynamic team with line staff on these roles.
Duties & Responsibilities
Reporting to the HR Manager, key deliverables will include:
- Managing employee relations matters,
- Performance management programmes
- Staff rewards and recognition programmes.
- Recommend changes to existing policies and schemes (when necessary)
Education & Qualifications
Degree in Human Resources
At least 5 years of relevant work experience
The successful candidate must be a results-oriented team player, and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. He/she will have strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a desire to strive for continuous improvement. In addition, the candidate has to be highly self-motivated, independent, committed and resourceful with the initiative and drive to deliver organized and meticulous work. It is expected that he/she be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
If you are the person we are looking for, apply now!