Level 3 (Non- Executive)
Office Manager, Singapore
Overall Job Objectives:
Responsible for manning the reception area by providing timely and efficient services to visitors and employees.
- Responsible for handling all incoming calls courteously and professionally by providing accurate information to the callers.
- Receive all visitors professionally and to assist them with enquiries on behalf of the company.
- Ensure the tidiness and cleanliness of the reception area and meeting rooms at all times, including the guest toilets. If necessary, liaise with the service providers to clean the common areas when there is heavy traffic.
- Maintain and update the meeting rooms schedule and this must be uploaded to the public folder for viewing.
- Responsible for sending and receiving mails and sorting them according to the respective departments. Keeping records of all registered mail and sending the registered mail to the post office.
- Liaise with the courier company on local and overseas courier service requirements by the line managers.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the local and overseas telephone directory in a timely manner.
- Assist overseas visitors to book accommodation at the corporate hotels and provide any ad hoc services requested by the overseas visitors.
- Verify all overseas travel applications (OTA) by ensuring that the requests comply with the HR policies.
- Verify all travel expense claims by ensuring that employees attach the original supporting documents and approved OTA to the travel expense claim form.
- GCE “O” level certificate or ITE certificate.
- About 4 years of front office administration experience, with good telephone skills.
- Demonstrate ability to handle work professionally, independently and efficiently with a strong customer service mindset.
- Possess effective organisational and follow-up skills, paying attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to interface with all levels, internally and externally, in a professional and responsive manne
- Efficient and professional office services are provided by the management office or service providers and the reception area and its surrounding common facilities are kept clean and tidy.
- The meeting rooms have all the necessary equipment and they are well maintained.
- Timely and accurate verification of employees’ claims, ensuring compliance to the HR policies and guidelines.
Prepared by: (name), (position)
Updated on: (DDMMYYYY)
Approved by: (name), (position)
Approved on: (DDMMYYYY)
141 Total Views 1 Views Today